Buy Lost Ark EU & NA Gold and Boost – Everything You Need to Know About it
It is finally time for a new game and we will provide you with the Gold and Boost in Lost Ark for all EU & NA Server. It’s been nearly three years since Lost Ark was released in South Korea and several other markets. Soon, gamers from both the EU and NA regions will be able to enjoy this gorgeous MMORPG. It has been a rocky road for Lost Ark’s release in western territories, but now that Amazon has taken up publishing rights, we’re a mere few months away from launch. Here will CoinLooting support you on your own journey in Lost Ark with Gold and Boost’s.
Here’s everything you need to know about the game.
What is Lost Ark?
Lost Ark is a top-down isometric action MMORPG. It combines the spectacular, over-the-top action of ARPGs like Diablo with the depth of exploration and socialization of massively multiplayer RPGs. All of that wrapped in a wrapper of stunning visuals reminiscent of other Korean RPGs like Black Desert.
Who is the Developer?
Tripod Studios and Smilegate RPG are the developers behind Lost Ark. Smilegate’s main company took on publishing rights for South Korea and other Asian regions. Amazon Game Studios will be the publisher of Lost Ark EU and NA.
How Does Lost Ark Play?
Besides its beautiful graphics and art style, Lost Ark is an action RPG filled with fast-paced gameplay. The best comparison is titles like Diablo 3, Path of Exile, and Grim Dawn. The game’s combat emphasizes taking on hordes of enemies by chaining abilities and taking them all out in one go.
Because it’s an MMORPG, there’s a lot of content where players have to team up to take out big bosses hiding in dungeons. These instances are playable in Normal, Hard, and Chaos modes. The first two can be completed either solo or in a group, while Chaos versions will be a big part of Lost Ark’s endgame group content.
One of Lost Ark’s unique features is sailing. You’ll be able to set sail on your own boat to explore the world and discover new content. This is where you’ll also find a lot of randomized content, such as islands and dungeons. According to Lost Ark EU and NA’s official website, there’ll be seven continents to discover, each with its own set of unique creatures and dangers.
What Classes Can I Play in Lost Ark?
Lost Ark EU and NA will launch with five classes, but don’t let this small number fool you. Each class can progress to one of 2-4 advanced classes, each with its distinct playstyle.
Warriors in Lost Ark are described as the big burly fighters that emphasize strength over mobility. Warrior players can choose between the following advanced classes:
- Berserker – Big melee damage, potent defense, and a powered-up mode that unlocks their full potential.
- Paladin – Balance between offense and defense, can support with buffs and spells or fight up-close.
- Gunlancer – Tanky class that emphasizes defense and protection through their shield and stances.
Martial Artists are incredibly mobile with a powerful mix of high-impact attacks and nimble escape options. The Martial Artists can choose between the following advanced classes:
- Striker – Speed and quick attacks are what this class is all about including spectacular air combos.
- Wardancer – Up-close melee combat that’s infused with elemental power while also having access to high-flying mobility.
- Scrapper – A balanced fighter that uses two forms of energy to unleash devastating damage and unbreakable fortitude.
- Soulfist – Dances between melee and ranged combat by channeling a unique energy type.
From bows to massive artillery cannons, Gunners are all about ranged attacks that bring the pain from afar. Gunners can choose between the following advanced classes:
- Gunslinger – Switches between multiple guns depending on the situation and has incredible mobility.
- Artillerist – Sacrifices mobility for potent damage with their massive guns and can withstand damage.
- Deadeye – Wields a handgun, shotgun, and rifle and uses mobility to fly in the face of danger, unleashing devastating damage.
- Sharpshooter – Bow users that make use of arrows with different effects for each situation, and also have high survivability.
Mages do what it says on the tin. They’re spellcasters that specialize in ranged abilities that can damage foes and support allies. Mages can choose between the following advanced classes:
- Bard – Play songs during battle that heal the wounded and deliver tremendous amounts of damage to enemies.
- Summoner – Command a variety of elemental spirits that fight for them with their unique skills.
Assassins make use of their dark powers to sneak up from the shadows to bring death upon their enemies. Assassins can choose between the following advanced classes:
- Shadowhunter – Take on demonic forms to unleash devastating attacks through darkness-infused abilities.
- Deathblade – Equipped with three swords to unleash big combos that can take out multiple enemies at once.
When is Lost Ark EU & NA Launching?
Lost Ark’s release in EU and NA has been recently delayed. Despite initially planned for a fall 2021 release, the game has been pushed back to an early 2022 window by Amazon Games Studio.
Will There Be a Beta for Lost Ark EU & NA?
The good news is that Lost Ark will be launching a short closed beta for EU and NA. This sneak peek will take place November 4-9, 2021. There are two ways to gain access to the test if you’re itching to play Lost Ark as soon as possible.
The first way is to apply on the game’s official website. While anyone within the EU and NA region can sign up for the beta test this way, there’s no guarantee they’ll get in.
If you want guaranteed access to the Lost Ark closed beta, you’ll need to purchase one of the game’s Founder’s Packs. Each pack contains a series of rewards, including pets, special Founder’s titles, supply crates, premium currency, and a whole lot more. Of course, every pack comes with guaranteed access to Lost Ark EU and NA closed beta.
Delayed or not, Lost Ark is an incredible game worth waiting for, and it’s not too long until we can get our hands on it. Like with most MMORPGs, Lost Ark will have its in-game gold that you’ll need to acquire in copious amounts to stay ahead of the game. If you don’t want to grind for Lost Ark gold instead of focusing on the fun, you can use our currency buying services and let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Buy cheap Lost Ark Gold & Boost now here on CoinLooting.